Hyderabad is a sprawling city which is growing rapidly. The growing economic activity in this area presents unique opportunity for people those who are looking to settle within Hyderabad. There are several factors which you should keep in mind when you are narrowing down on the options. Some of the factors are
- Proximity to public transport
- Road connectivity
- Closeness to commercial centers to reduce on work commute time
- Public areas or open areas
- Accessibility to basic health care services
Well the list could go longer. There are several areas within Hyderabad which could give a very great combination of all of the above. Some of the areas are
- Secunderabad: Though technically a different city but does not feel like. This part of the city gives good access to major railway stations, commercial centers and residential properties. It has good combination of posh localities and reasonable housing which could suit all the pockets.
- Jubilee or Banjara hills: These are the poshest areas of the entire city. These are home to all the film stars and other big celebrities. The place is full of upmarket restaurants, pubs and bars. Most of the residential properties cater to upper segments only. Proximity to KBR park, major healthcare centers are key highlights of this area.
- Old Hyderabad: The area near Charminar is bustling old commercial center. This is an area where you can get access to very cheap housing options. Most of the constructions are old and since commercial and residential areas are intertwined, it presents very different opportunities as well as challenges.
- Hitech area or Gachibowli: This heart of IT city of Hyderabad. The place is full of commercial office spaces. Well laid out plan makes this area a great landmark for the entire city. There are several residential condominiums which ensure that your work commute is practically negligible. There are also newer places of interest like restaurant, movie halls and malls near to these areas which make this proposition very interesting.
- Nallagandla: It is a big village near university of Hyderabad which is getting transformed into a concrete jungle with the influx of residential projects. The place is not more than 8 Kms from the IT Hub. There are several projects meeting all the budget types
- Kukatpally: As you go beyond Gachibowli towards Miyapur, Kukatpally presents very nice residential as well as commercial opportunities. The place has great residential projects. There are several apartments for buy/sale in Kukatpally, due to the proximity to IT hub, which ensure reasonable prices as compared to Gachibowli area. The place is close to good educational institutions and commercial centers.
Hyderabad is transforming rapidly into a big cosmopolitan. With this rapid growth, there is also the growth of the sub-urban areas which are catering to residential needs of the city. If you are looking to buy a house, then this is the right time! Get going and get settled in the city of Nawabs.