iTunes is developed by Apple. iTunes is a media player, internet radio broadcaster, and mobile device management. It is used to play download and organize audio and videos. iTunes can run on Windows PC also.
Here are few steps for installing iTunes on your Windows PC-
1. Download iTunes installer from Apple site: Browse the Apple website and download iTunes free buttons. Follow the instruction to download the installer in your hard drive. Pick any location on your hard drive to save the installer.
2. Run iTunes installer: Double click on iTunesSetup.exe files to install iTunes. Then a welcome screen will appear, click on the next button. The installer will display a License Agreement dialog box.
3. Click to accept the terms of license Agreement option, and then click next: Scroll down to read Apple’s License Agreement. You must choose to accept the agreement otherwise the installer will not go further. After this, the installer shows some installation options. If you are able to see the options, call iTunes Contact Number for your help.
4. Choose iTunes installation option: You can turn some following option on or off: 1) Add iTunes and QuickTime shortcuts to My Desktop. 2) Use iTunes as Default Player for Audio Files.
5. Choose a language for iTunes: The default language for iTunes is English. But you can also change the language by selecting it from the drop-down list.
6. Choose a destination folder for iTunes: By default, the installer stores the program in Programs Files folder in C drive. But you can also choose the different folder. Click change to use Windows Explorer to store it to your desired folder.
7. Click on install to finish: After clicking the install button, installer finishes the installation and displays a complete dialog box. Click on the finish button. Restart your PC. And now, you can use iTunes in your PC.
So, these are the steps to install iTunes in your PC. If you are facing any problem regarding installing iTunes you can contact Apple Support Number UK for more details. If you have