Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Global Peanut Flour Market By Type ,By Application , By Region, By Country Forecast 2018 – 2023”under Food & Beverages category. The report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports.
Peanut Flours are powder that made from peanut. They can be made from crushed, fully or partly defatted peanuts. The flour functions as an abrasive, bulking agent and/or viscosity-increasing agent. The applications of peanut flours are mainly in food industry such as nutrition bars, beverages, peanut butters, baked goods, crunchy candy, pet treats. The color of them vary from light yellow to dark yellow.
Scope of the Report:
This report focuses on the Peanut Flour in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
Peanut flour is widely used in food. With the development of economy, not only food but also pet food needs more peanut flour. So, peanut flour has huge market potential in the future.
Peanuts are the main raw materials for the production of peanut flour. With the development of peanut flour, raw materials’ manufacturers are also benefited from the peanut flour industry in some extent.
Request a free sample copy of Peanut Flour Market Report @
All manufactures in the world are committed to the improvement of production technology. In recent years, some Chinese manufactures can almost catch up with the world’s leading technology.
The worldwide market for Peanut Flour is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 2.8% over the next five years, will reach 270 million US$ in 2023, from 230 million US$ in 2017
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
– Vinay Industries
– Puyang Tianli
– Qingdao Changshou
– Shandong Chinut
– Junan Zheng Da
– Rizhao Shengkang
– Qingdao Baoquan
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
– North America (Global , Canada and Mexico)
– Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
– Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
– South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
– Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
– Peanut Flours of Light
– Peanut Flours of Medium
– Peanut Flours of Dark
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
– Peanut Butters
– Baked Goods
– W/Strong Flavors
– Pet Treats
– Extruded Crisps
There are 15 Chapters to deeply display the global Peanut Flour market.
– to describe Peanut Flour Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
– to analyze the top manufacturers of Peanut Flour, with sales, revenue, and price of Peanut Flour, in 2016 and 2017;
– to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2016 and 2017;
– to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of Peanut Flour, for each region, from 2013 to 2018 – 2023;
– to analyze the market by countries, by type, by application and by manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
– to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2013 to 2018 – 2023;
– Peanut Flour market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2018 – 2023 to 2023;
– to describe Peanut Flour sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, appendix and data source
Browse our full report with Table of Contents :
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, company profiles, industry study, country reports, business reports, newsletters and online databases. Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773