Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Croatia – Telecoms, Mobile and Broadband – Statistics and Analyses” under Media & Technology Category. The report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports.
Croatia’s Hrvatski Telekom trialling 5G The Telecoms Market in Croatia has been shaped by the country having joined the European Union in 2013, a process which resulted in market liberalisation and the creation of a regulatory environment conducive to competition. Alternative operators have entered the market and there is effective competition in the in the fixed-line, broadband and mobile markets.
Operators are investing in network infrastructure to support bandwidth-intensive services. In common with developments elsewhere in Europe, investment is being earmarked for fibre and mobile infrastructure while the fixed-voice market continues to dwindle.
The mobile market has one of the highest penetration rates in the Balkans region. Three network operators dominate the market, though there is also room for a small number of MVNOs. The network operators have focused on improving ARPU by encouraging prepaid subscribers to migrate to postpaid plans, and on developing revenue from customer use of mobile data services. To this end considerable work is ongoing to upgrade network infrastructure, with the incumbent telco Hrvatski Telekom spearheading trials of 5G technologies and services.
This report provides a review of Croatia’s fixed-line market, covering regulatory developments, fixed-line infrastructure and the financial and operating performance of the main operators. The report also analyses the developing broadband market including a variety of statistics and subscriber forecasts. In addition the report assesses the mobile voice and data segments, detailing financial and performance statistics of the service providers, assessing network developments and technologies and examining a range of mobile services including m-commerce.
Request a free sample copy of Telecoms, Mobile and Broadband Market Report @ https://www.bharatbook.com/MarketReports/Sample/Reports/114790
* Hrvatski Telekom launches Croatia’s first NB-IoT network, trials 5G technologies;
* Regulator sets new fixed and mobile termination rates to 2019;
* VIPnet rebranded as A1 Croatia;
* HT trials G.fast technology, launches gigabit services;
* Amendments to the Electronic Communications Act come into force;
* Optima Telekom reports 27.7% increase in revenue for the first half of 2018;
* Government launches National Program for the Development of Shared Broadband Infrastructure program;
* Regulator funds rural broadband projects;
* Government abolishes 6% tax on mobile services revenue;
* Regulator allocates remaining 800MHz spectrum;
* Report update includes the regulator’s market data to June 2018, telcos’ operating and financial data to Q2 2018, recent market developments.
Companies mentioned in this report:
Hrvatski Telekom (HT), A1 Croatia (VIPnet), Tele2 Croatia, H1 Telekom, Optima Telekom, Metronet
Browse our full report with Table of Contents: https://www.bharatbook.com/MarketReports/Croatia-Telecoms-Mobile-and-Broadband-Statistics-and-Analyses/114790
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,80,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Industry Trends & Analysis, Forecasts & Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Follow us on: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Plus