This industry study presents the global Bus market size, historical breakdown data (2013-2018) and forecast (2018-2025). The Bus production, revenue and market share by manufacturers, key regions and type;
Download Free Sample Report @ https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/global-bus-market-insights-forecast-to-2025/request-sample
The consumption of Bus in volume terms are also provided for major countries (or regions), and for each application and product at the global level. Market share, growth rate, and competitive factors are also evaluated for market leaders Anhui Ankai Automobile, Ashok Leyland, etc.
A bus (archaically also omnibus, multibus, motorbus, autobus) is a road vehicle designed to carry many passengers.
The Asia/Pacific region will register the fastest market advances through 2016, fueled by robust economic growth and the expansion of urban transit systems, particularly in China and India. China alone will account for three-fifths of all new bus demand between 2011 and 2016. The Africa/Mideast region will post the second fastest gains, supported by further development of public transportation infrastructures, most notably in Nigeria, where bus sales will rise 13 percent annually through 2016 from a relatively small current base.
Global Bus market size will reach xx million US$ by 2025, from xx million US$ in 2017, at a CAGR of xx% during the forecast period. In this study, 2017 has been considered as the base year and 2018-2025 as the forecast period to estimate the market size for Bus.
The following manufacturers are covered in this report:
• Anhui Ankai Automobile
• Ashok Leyland
• Blue Bird
• CNH Industrial
• Tata Motors
• Xiamen King Long Motor
• Zhengzhou Yutong Bus
Browse Full Research Report with TOC @ https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/global-bus-market-insights-forecast-to-2025
Bus Breakdown Data by Type
• Diesel Buses
• Electric & Hybrid Buses
• Gasoline Buses
• CNG/LNG Buses
Bus Breakdown Data by Application
• Motor Coaches
• Transit Buses
• School Buses
• Other Buses
Bus Production by Region
• United States
• South Korea
• Other Regions
Bus Consumption by Region
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Rest of Europe
• Central & South America
• Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
• GCC Countries
• South Africa
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
The study objectives are:
• To analyze and research the global Bus status and future forecast?involving, production, revenue, consumption, historical and forecast.
• To present the key Bus manufacturers, production, revenue, market share, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
• To segment the breakdown data by regions, type, manufacturers and applications.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends, drivers, influence factors in global and regions.
• To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market.
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
Read all Reports of this category @ https://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/automotive
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. It assists and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decisions making process. The Organization has a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras
Phone: (415) 349-0054
Toll Free: 1-888-928-9744
Address: 201 Spear Street 1100, Suite 3036,
City: San Francisco; State: California; Country: United States